- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A011350 2030192-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 12-55 dated October 22, 2012. MIL on. DTCs are stored in the engine control module (ECM). Engine may have reduced power without significant loss of power or stalling. A deformed oil seal behind the potentiometer causes a linkage of the intake manifold flap adjustment to stick, which sets the DTCs. When the potentiometer is removed, the oil seal can be seen.
Click a tab for more information.