- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 14 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 23 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 31 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 61 days ago
Audi TSB #A011491 2028842-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Customer vehicle is fitted with unauthorized ECM tuning. All systems on Audi vehicles are engineered to work together using the factory calibrations, which have been extensively tested and validated before the vehicle is released for sale. The Audi warranty coverage is based on the results of developing the vehicle under the factory calibration. If a vehicle is equipped with unauthorized hardware or software tuning, it can cause stress on vehicle components outside of intended design limits, and can cause damage and additional wear. Subsequently, factory powertrain warranty coverage is reduced or voided.
Click a tab for more information.