- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A101310 2018288-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 10 number 10-02 dated September 14, 2010. Prior to engine replacement, any debris lodged in transferred assemblies must be removed. If the vehicle's engine experienced a serious mechanical problem, it is possible that small pieces of metal debris resulting from the mechanical problem may have become deposited in the intake manifold, air intake hoses, exhaust manifolds, exhaust down-pipes, turbocharger, supercharger, and/or intercooler. If these pieces are not removed prior to the installation and operation of the replacement engine, the pieces may be drawn into the combustion chamber, which can cause a knocking noise and subsequent serious engine damage.
Click a tab for more information.