- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A171565 2038129-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 17 number 15-63 dated June 2, 2015. A check with the engine oil service dipstick T40178 is necessary, but the adjustment values for the dipstick are not available in the Elsa repair manual. Because of a system change, the adjustment values for the service dipstick T40178 were removed from the repair manual.
Click a tab for more information.