- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 14 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 23 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 31 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 61 days ago
Audi TSB #A351518 2028085-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 35 number 13-12 dated June 18, 2013. Customer may report that there is oil leaking under the vehicle. Leaking from the oil pan seal. Crack in the oil pan. Leak between gearbox housing and intermediate housing. The source of the leak may be confused with o-ring of drain plug.
Click a tab for more information.