- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 14 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 23 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 31 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 61 days ago
Audi TSB #A401334 2018194-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 40 number 10-04 dated April 1, 2010. Oil appears on one or several shock absorbers. Oil may appear on a shock absorber. As a result of a leak because the shock absorber is damaged. As a result of residue from when the shock was filled during production, or of slight condensation in the seal area. This small amount of oil is for lubrication and it reduces wear on the seal.
Click a tab for more information.