- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A401549 2018194-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR:SHOCK ABSORBER
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 40 number 14-41 dated July 2, 2014. Oil appears on one or several shock absorbers. Oil may appear on a shock absorber As a result of a leak because the shock absorber is damaged. Oil may appear on a shock absorber As a result of residue from when the shock was filled during production, or as a result of slight condensation in the seal area. This small amount of oil is for lubrication and it reduces wear on the seal.
Click a tab for more information.