- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A441336 2022563-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 44 number 13-35 dated January 18, 2013. Customer feels vibration from 55 - 80 mph (88 - 128 km/h) in the seat, vehicle floor, footwell, pedals, or steering wheel. This condition does not result in any handling concerns or loss of vehicle control.
Click a tab for more information.