- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A441344 2022563-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 44 number 13-42 dated September 27, 2013. Customer feels vibration in the seat, vehicle floor, footwell, pedals, or steering wheel. This condition does not lead to any handling concerns or loss of vehicle control. The customer feels the vibration while driving at highway speeds from 55 - 80 mph (88 - 128 km/h). This bulletin is not applicable if this vehicle has a Repair Authorization on this topic.
Click a tab for more information.