- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 14 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 23 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 31 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 61 days ago
Audi TSB #A441346 2010334-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: WHEELS:LUGS/NUTS/BOLTS
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 44 number 12-32 dated August 2, 2012. Wheel bolt requires torque adjustment. Torque sticks, torque extension bars, and impact guns/wrenches are not approved by Audi of America, Inc., and should not be used to apply torque to wheel bolts. Always use a calibrated torque wrench to attain the correct wheel bolt torque and follow the proper wheel tightening procedure as outlined in Elsa. Proper use of a calibrated torque wrench ensures that all wheel bolts are tightened equally and reduces the chances of repeat repairs. Using methods other than a calibrated torque wrench to attain correct wheel bolt torque may lead to problems.
Click a tab for more information.