- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 14 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 23 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 31 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 61 days ago
Audi TSB #A481463 2028220-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: STEERING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 48 number 13-54 dated September 13, 2013. Steering wheel appearance damaged due to external impact (e.g., contact with finger nails, zippers, watches, rings, etc.). External impact (e.g., contact with finger nails, zippers, watches, rings etc.) can cause damage to the appearance of the steering wheel. This type of damage is not warrantable, as numerous investigations have shown that there is no fault in material or workmanship.
Click a tab for more information.