- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A641433 2029714-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 64 number 12-22 dated July 5, 2012. After one or both of the front door control units (J386/J387) is replaced, one or both of the rear door control units (J3888/J389) cannot be coded or parameterized via an SVM specified vs. actual comparison (spec/actual). The parameter data in the software coding container has changed for the front and rear door control units. As a result, an SVM code is required to update the parameter data for any replacement control unit. Simply running an SVM spec/actual will not code nor update the parameter data in the new replacement control unit. A hardware change suggestion will be provided when an SVM spec/actual is executed. An additional hardware replacement is not required.
Click a tab for more information.