- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A901238 2032113-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- The customer may state that the outside ambient temperature display is incorrect. To achieve a smoothening effect of the displayed outside ambient temperature, the value shown does not instantaneously follow the temperature sensor measurement. The display will not change faster than 4° F (2° C) per minute. This concept applies to both falling and rising temperatures. A programming strategy is also implemented to avoid incorrect readings on a parked vehicle, due to the temperature sensor being affected by outside influences such as radiant heat from the engine bay, elevated road surface temperatures, etc.
Click a tab for more information.