- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 14 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 23 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 31 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 61 days ago
Audi TSB #A901341 2010353-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 90 number 10-14 dated August 10, 2010. Cigarette lighter element will not lock into the lighter socket -U1- to begin the heating process, or the lighter element will not automatically release once the heating process has completed. As a result, the socket can become inoperative when used as a power outlet.
Click a tab for more information.