- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 21 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 51 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 80 days ago
Audi TSB #A901451 2021151-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 12-63 dated October 4, 2012. The customer may report flickering of the dash insert lighting, of the A/C control panel lighting, or of the inside light. The condition occurs when the accelerator is pressed while the vehicle is in P or N, or when the vehicle is shifted down when moving downhill. Only vehicles with PR number 8GH may be affected. When high electricity consumers are switched off when the battery is fully charged, the energy generated by the alternator is sometimes too great for the power system to absorb. This may lead to briefly-increased voltage, causing the lights to flicker.
Click a tab for more information.