- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 14 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 23 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 31 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 61 days ago
Audi TSB #A911387 2024683-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 10-68 dated October 26, 2010. The MMI control knob joystick is loose or has fallen off. Only vehicles with navigation and without MMI touch are affected.
Click a tab for more information.