- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A911582 2029903-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 12-42 dated June 20, 2012. The customer complains about the picture quality of rearview backup camera image in the MMI screen. The picture is fuzzy or distorted. The picture looks too bright, too dark, or opaque in certain areas of the image. The colors of the objects in the image are incorrect or slightly off. The guidelines used for parking are fuzzy, distorted, or pixelated when compared with the guidelines displayed on another vehicle?s MMI.
Click a tab for more information.