- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 14 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 23 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 31 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 61 days ago
Audi TSB #A921409 2038151-
2011 Audi S6
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 92 number 14-08 dated August 19, 2014. The washer solvent level warning is on in the DIS, but the washer solvent level is correct. There is no functional restriction in the windshield washer system. The sensitivity of the washer solvent level sensor (G33) can be affected by the type, concentration, and the presence of additives in the washer solvent currently in the tank. The operation of the level sensor relies on the composition of the solvent to provide an accurate message on the solvent level. Incorrect concentration and the presence of additives can contaminate the sensor and reduce its sensitivity.
Click a tab for more information.