- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 8 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 34 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 49 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 54 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 56 days ago
Audi TSB #A0115292041097-1
2014 Audi S6
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- The MIL is on. Customer may report that the engine runs irregularly. DTCs are stored in the ECM. On the camshaft adjustment valve, the filter element can loosen. There is no consequential damage from loosened particles in the oil circuit. They are gathered by the oil filter.
Click a tab for more information.