- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 11 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 37 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 52 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 57 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 59 days ago
Audi TSB #A911583 2030465-
2014 Audi S6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 13-07 dated September 12, 2013. Group "A" complaints: Valid for vehicles with MMI software below version 566. Group "B" complaints: Valid for vehicles with MMI software at or above version 566 but below 715. Group "C" complaints: Valid for vehicles with MMI software at or above version 715 but not including 814. This bulletin only applies to vehicles with MMI3G+ Navigation (PR Number "7T6") and to vehicles with MMI3G+ Navigation, but without Audi Connect (PR Number "7T6" with additional PR code of "PND"). Continual improvements to MMI software provides solutions to issues experienced in the field.
Click a tab for more information.