- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 27 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 56 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 59 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 61 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 67 days ago
Audi TSB #A201559 2011703-
2003 Audi S8
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 20 number 13-29 dated November 15, 2013. The fuel tank has been removed from the vehicle and must be neutralized before shipment or disposal. When the fuel tank in a vehicle is replaced, the original tank must be properly flushed to neutralize the remaining gasoline or diesel fuel.
Click a tab for more information.