- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 15 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 44 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 47 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 49 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 55 days ago
Audi TSB #A911302 2018187-
2003 Audi S8
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 11-20 dated October 21, 2011. Customer may report that cracking, grinding, rattling, humming, whining, or similar interference is coming from one or more speakers. Parts of the speakers (such as the brackets, cables, or covers) or parts of the interior fittings (such as door covers, rear shelf, facings, or covers) can vibrate at certain frequencies, causing noises. The radio tuner or other control modules may be affected by electromagnetic interference from aftermarket electronic devices.
Click a tab for more information.