- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 21 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 50 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 53 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 55 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 61 days ago
Audi TSB #A971548 2013504-
2003 Audi S8
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 97 number 10-15 dated October 20, 2010. Sporadic fault memory entries are stored in various control modules. Contacts may be widened (over 0.63 mm) if incorrect pins or incorrect methods for current flow tests are used. Either action may cause intermittent electrical connections, which can cause sporadic DTCs to be stored in various control modules.
Click a tab for more information.