- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 15 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 28 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 43 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 46 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 54 days ago
Audi TSB #A011350 2030192-
2008 Audi S8
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 12-55 dated October 22, 2012. MIL on. DTCs are stored in the engine control module (ECM). Engine may have reduced power without significant loss of power or stalling. A deformed oil seal behind the potentiometer causes a linkage of the intake manifold flap adjustment to stick, which sets the DTCs. When the potentiometer is removed, the oil seal can be seen.
Click a tab for more information.