- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 26 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 29 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 31 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 37 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 42 days ago
Audi TSB #A9619432056019_1
2011 Audi S8
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:ANTI-THEFT DEVICES
- This bulletin contains instructions for when the anti-theft alarm went off for no reason or did not go off. Includes A3 Cabriolet 2015-2020, 2010-2020 A4 Allroad, 2018-2020 A5 Sportback, RS5 Cabriolet 2010-2012 and 2018-2020, 2018-2020 S5 Sportback, 2010-2011 S7, 2010 S8, 2019-2020 e-tron Quattro.
Click a tab for more information.