- February 9: Audi Recalls Vehicles Equipped with Takata Non-Azide Inflators recalls | 13 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 55 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 78 days ago
Audi Recall 20AV: Fuel Supply Line May Leak Fuel
2015 Audi S8
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2013-2015 Audi S8 and A8 vehicles. The fuel supply line for the high pressure fuel pump may become porous over time, resulting in a fuel leak.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel line, free of charge. The recall began July 20, 2018. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AV.
- Documents (12)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Audi Date: July 19, 2018 Repair Available – Safety Recall 20AV / Fuel Line
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - 20AV Audi Customer Letter USA
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - 20AV Audi Customer Letter PRI
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2018-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2018-3
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Audi Subject Fuel Line Release Date July 20, 2018
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2019-4
Click a tab for more information.