- March 19: Audi Recalls A3 and RS 3 Cars To Replace Head Restraints recalls | 1 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 5 days ago
- March 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles That May Leak Fuel From The Fuel Rails recalls | 14 days ago
- March 5: Audi Q7 Brake Squeal Lawsuit Has No Valid Claims: Audi news | 15 days ago
- January 27: Four More Audi Managers Indicted in the U.S. news | 52 days ago
Audi Recall 20AV: Fuel Supply Line May Leak Fuel
2015 Audi S8
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2013-2015 Audi S8 and A8 vehicles. The fuel supply line for the high pressure fuel pump may become porous over time, resulting in a fuel leak.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel line, free of charge. The recall began July 20, 2018. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AV.
Click a tab for more information.