- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 37 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 49 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 51 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 69 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 74 days ago
Audi Recall 20AV: Fuel Supply Line May Leak Fuel
2015 Audi S8
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2013-2015 Audi S8 and A8 vehicles. The fuel supply line for the high pressure fuel pump may become porous over time, resulting in a fuel leak.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel line, free of charge. The recall began July 20, 2018. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AV.
Click a tab for more information.