- September 26: Audi Transmission Problems Lead to Class Action Settlement news | 7 days ago
- September 18: Audi Q3 Fuel Tank Recall Issued To Possibly Replace Tanks recalls | 15 days ago
- September 6: VW Water Pump Settlement Nears Final Hearing news | 27 days ago
- September 3: Audi Recalls S3, A3 and RS 3 Over Torn Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- August 9: Audi Recalls A3 and S3 Cars Over Seat Belt Pretensioners recalls | 55 days ago
Audi TSB #A011514 2014753-
2003 Audi TT
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 13-09 dated June 21, 2013. The use of contaminated gasoline or gasoline with a low content of deposit control additives may result in excessive accumulation of deposits on intake valves, intake manifold, fuel injectors, and combustion chambers, engine running rough after cold start, excessive engine cranking time, hesitations while driving, rough engine idle, Reduced engine performance, and/or Poor fuel economy. Conditions may be severe enough to illuminate the MIL in conjunction with storage of DTCs for misfire, lean fuel system, or air/fuel ratio imbalance in the engine control module. Condition may be caused by use of contaminated gasoline. Condition may be caused by use of gasoline with a low content of deposit control additives.
Click a tab for more information.