- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 22 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 51 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 54 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 56 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 62 days ago
Audi TSB #A371430 2003658-
2003 Audi TT
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:CLUTCH ASSEMBLY:PEDAL/LINKAGE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 13-07 dated May 29, 2013. Customer states that the engine returns to idle speed of approximately 1,400 RPM although the accelerator is depressed, and/or the vehicle hesitates (lacks power on take-off). No DTCs are stored. This condition may be caused when the brake pedal and the accelerator pedal are depressed simultaneously. Drivers who drive with their left foot resting on the brake pedal are prone to experience this condition.
Click a tab for more information.