- September 26: Audi Transmission Problems Lead to Class Action Settlement news | 7 days ago
- September 18: Audi Q3 Fuel Tank Recall Issued To Possibly Replace Tanks recalls | 15 days ago
- September 6: VW Water Pump Settlement Nears Final Hearing news | 27 days ago
- September 3: Audi Recalls S3, A3 and RS 3 Over Torn Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- August 9: Audi Recalls A3 and S3 Cars Over Seat Belt Pretensioners recalls | 55 days ago
Audi TSB #A571382 2017082-
2003 Audi TT
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 57 number 11-55 dated August 22, 2011. Central locking via remote control does not work either sporadically or permanently. The locks can still be operated manually. Missing synchronization between the remote control key and vehicle because the battery has been disconnected or the battery of the remote control has been replaced. If other senders operate in the same frequency range (mobile phones, TV stations, wireless headphones, baby monitors, other vehicle remote controls, etc.), the remote control key may have been temporarily switched off because a clear identification of the remote control key is not possible. This is necessary to prevent an unintentional unlocking of the vehicle by other unrelated senders.
Click a tab for more information.