- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 17 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 46 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 49 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 51 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 57 days ago
Audi TSB #A611523 2010342-
2003 Audi TT
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 61 number 13-21 dated September 3, 2013. Convertible top exterior cloth appears soiled. The convertible top is made of durable fabric that has been treated at the factory with a compound that helps repel dirt and water. With proper care, the cloth will retain its function and proper appearance for a long time. It is normal, however, for the fabric to slightly change color as it ages. This is particularly true of lighter-color tops. The cloth tension changes when the top is opened, which can cause kinks. When the top is closed, the kinks improve after a short time. However, these material-related kinks can never be completely avoided. In addition, dirt and dust can deposit in the kinks. If these dirt and dust deposits are not properly removed in a car wash, they can contribute to poor appearance.
Click a tab for more information.