- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 25 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 54 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 57 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 59 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 65 days ago
Audi TSB #AWA-08-05
2003 Audi TT
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# AWA-08-05.
Affected Component: DIGITAL INSTRUMENT PANEL
- AUDI: LIMITED NEW VEHICLE WARRANTY FOR ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER INSTRUMENT CLUSTERS FOR 2000-2005 MODEL YEAR TT VEHICLES UP TO AND INCLUDING VIN TRU_8N_51017389 IS EXTENDED TO SIX (6) YEARS FROM THE VEHICLE'S ORIGINAL IN SERVICE DATE, REGARDLESS OF MILEAGE. WARRANTY IS PART OF THE SETTLEMENT OF A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AND APPLIES TO THESE VEHICLES REGARDLESS OF TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP. *PE
Click a tab for more information.