- September 26: Audi Transmission Problems Lead to Class Action Settlement news | 8 days ago
- September 18: Audi Q3 Fuel Tank Recall Issued To Possibly Replace Tanks recalls | 16 days ago
- September 6: VW Water Pump Settlement Nears Final Hearing news | 28 days ago
- September 3: Audi Recalls S3, A3 and RS 3 Over Torn Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- August 9: Audi Recalls A3 and S3 Cars Over Seat Belt Pretensioners recalls | 56 days ago
Audi TSB #SA-28F2 J1
2003 Audi TT
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SA-28F2 J1.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION
- AUDI: (REVISED) VEHICLES AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION MAY HAVE IGNITION COILS THAT COULD MALFUNCTION UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS. IF THIS HAPPENS, THE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) WILL ILLUMINATE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE VEHICLE MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DETERIORATION IN PERFORMANCE. IN SOME CASES, A MALFUNCTIONING IGNITION COIL MAY CAUSE A VEHICLE TO EXCEED FEDERAL AND/OR CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS STANDARDS. *PE UPDATED 8/9/10. *PE UPDATED 8/11/10. *PE UPDATED 11/8/10. *PE UPDATED 11/10/10. *PE UPDATED 1/10/11. *PE
Click a tab for more information.