- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 18 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 47 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 50 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 52 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 58 days ago
Audi TSB #TSB-01-09-06
2003 Audi TT
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TSB-01-09-06.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- AUDI: SOFTWARE VERSION MANAGEMENT (SVM), OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS. SVM IS A PROCESS TO UPDATE THE PROGRAMMING IN FLASHABLE (RE-PROGRAMMABLE) CONTROL MODULES AND/OR TO DOCUMENT CHANGES IN SOFTWARE LEVELS IN AUDI VEHICLES. THIS SYSTEM USES THE VAS 5051B OR VAS 5052 DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS TO SEND VEHICLE SPECIFIC DATA TO THE SVM DATABASE, TO DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE SVM DATABASE, AND TO FLASH CONTROL UNITS FOR IDENTIFIED SOFTWARE UPDATES. *PE
Click a tab for more information.