- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 12 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 25 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 40 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 43 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 51 days ago
Audi TSB #A421216 2021724-
2008 Audi TT
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 40 number 12-24 dated June 6, 2012. Loud cracking or rubbing noises when turning steering wheel. Steering is not affected and will operate normally. Prior to performing this TSB, check whether the vehicle is equipped with rubber shock absorber stop and the plastic cap on the shock. Vehicles equipped with the Audi magnetic ride suspension may not be equipped with these components and this TSB will not be applicable to such vehicles. While steering, the shock absorber stop can chafe on the plastic cap of the suspension strut. If the vehicle is lifted up, the noise disappears. The boot is not properly secured / installed, or is deformed.
Click a tab for more information.