- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 7 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 20 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 35 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 38 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 46 days ago
Audi TSB #A911390 2019821-
2008 Audi TT
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 11-29 dated December 20, 2011. The Bluetooth telephone bonding tone is too loud or quiet for the customer. When a telephone is connected to the vehicle via the Bluetooth wireless connection, a tone is played over the audio system. The volume of this tone correlates to the volume level of the phone preparation voice control. This volume level is independent of the volume during telephone calls.
Click a tab for more information.