- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 15 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 20 days ago
- July 11: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Alleges Systems Fail news | 41 days ago
- June 28: Audi Recalls 148,000 Q5 and SQ5 SUVs For Loose Trim recalls | 54 days ago
- June 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 For Airbag Failures recalls | 54 days ago
Audi Recall 20BK: Improperly Secured Fuel Line May Cause Fuel Leak
2018 Audi TT
A fuel leak in the engine compartment can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Audi TT Roadster, TT Coupe, A3 Sedan and A3 Cabriolet vehicles. The fuel hose quick connector may detach from the fuel supply line in the engine bay, resulting in a fuel leak.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will secure the fuel line connection, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began January 11, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20BK.
Click a tab for more information.