- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 26 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 55 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 58 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 60 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 66 days ago
Audi TSB #A571385 2017082-
2003 Audi allroad
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 57 number 13-82 dated February 5, 2013. Central locking via remote control does not work either sporadically or permanently. The locks can still be operated manually. Missing synchronization between the remote control key and vehicle because the battery has been disconnected or the battery of the remote control has been replaced. If other senders operate in the same frequency range (mobile phones, TV stations, wireless headphones, baby monitors, other vehicle remote controls, etc.), the remote control key may have been temporarily switched off because a clear identification of the remote control key is not possible. This is necessary to prevent an unintentional unlocking of the vehicle by other unrelated senders.
Click a tab for more information.