- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 5 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 7 days ago
- January 8: Lincoln Aviators and Corsairs Recalled Over Revel Audio Systems recalls | 30 days ago
- December 28: Audi Gateway Control Module Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 41 days ago
- November 30: Audi Gateway Control Module Recall Affects 50,000 Vehicles recalls | 69 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem