- July 18: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Class Action Lawsuit Settlement news | 14 days ago
- June 29: Audi Recalls Older TT, A4 and S4 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 56 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 69 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 84 days ago
2019 Audi e-tron
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Audi e-tron
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Audi e-tron by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
Moisture in the high-voltage system can cause a short-circuit, increasing the risk of fire. If warning lights appear along with the message "Electrical system: fault, " immediately stop driving the vehicle, park outdoors away from structures, do not charge the vehicle, and contact Audi Roadside Assistance at ... Read more »