- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 5 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 7 days ago
- September 3: BMW To Pay Germany Millions For Using Wrong Software news | 22 days ago
- August 22: BMW Emissions Lawsuit Is Without Facts, Says BMW news | 34 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls M5 Cars For Incorrect Fuel Gauges recalls | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 6,250 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - exterior problem