- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 8 days ago
- September 10: BMW, Daimler and Volkswagen in German Crosshairs news | 9 days ago
- August 28: BMW M3 Lawsuit Over S65 Engines Won't Be Dismissed news | 22 days ago
- August 24: BMW Recalls X3 and M6 Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls Older 3-Series and 5-Series Cars recalls | 49 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2006 BMW 330 (Page 1 of 3)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 65,028 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.