- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #122514
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- N63T: Improvements to Bosch Spark Plug. Various engine performance symptoms could occur if the spark plug insulator becomes damaged: * The Service Engine Soon (MIL) may be on with rough running and misfire fault(s) stored. * Intermittent performance or rough running without a relevant DME fault stored. The spark plug insulator could be damaged in cases of combustion faults such as misfiring, ignition knock or super knocking conditions.
Click a tab for more information.