- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 16 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 37 days ago
- December 17: South Korea Finds 6 BMW Fires Were Unrelated to EGR Systems investigations | 41 days ago
BMW Recall : Lower Control Arm May Break
2018 BMW X5
If the lower control arm breaks, vehicle handling and control can be affected, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2018 BMW X5 xDrive35i, X5 xDrive50i, X5 xDrive35d, and X6 sDrive35i vehicles. The pivot bolt on the front lower-left control arm may not have been properly hardened, which may cause the control arm to break.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the lower-left control arms and replace if necessary, free of charge. The recall began July 11, 2018. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.