- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 31 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 69 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 Buick Rainier has a lot going for it and just a few issues that keep it from making our "best vehicles" list.
The good news is the SUV has a quiet interior (thanks to triple door seals, acoustic laminate glass, and thicker sound-absorbing pads), a low number of overall complaints, and a RWD system which offers good balance and handling.
So close, Buick. So close.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 67,582 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.