- August 18: GM Recalls 484,000 Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles recalls | 0 days ago
- July 31: Cadillac and GMC Backup Camera Failures Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- June 24: Cadillac XT5, XT6 and GMC Acadia Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 55 days ago
- June 22: Cadillac XT6 SUVs Recalled For Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps recalls | 57 days ago
- June 5: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIP5331G
2016 Cadillac ATS-V
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information on a rattle, tick, or knock type noise. Any drivability concerns they should be addressed prior to the following diagnostic progression. A sound file or video with sound of the noise needs to be made prior to dis-assembly to help isolate to one area in the engine. There are four different steps to diagnosis the concern. This communication was updated to include the 2017, 2018, and 2019 model years.
Click a tab for more information.