- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 16 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 24 days ago
- December 23: Cadillac Recalls Escalade and Escalade ESV SUVs recalls | 26 days ago
- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 56 days ago
Cadillac Recall 14157: Wiper System May Become Inoperable
2014 Cadillac CTS
An inoperative windshield wiper system may decrease the driver's visibility, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer — Switch/Wiring
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer — Motor
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014 Cadillac CTS vehicles manufactured June 10, 2013, through February 26, 2014. If the vehicle is turned off with wiper functionality left on and the wipers then become restricted, such as when covered in ice or snow, and the vehicle's battery goes dead and needs to be jump started, upon being jump started, the wipers will be inoperative.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front wiper module, free of charge. The recall began on July 14, 2104. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is 14157.
- Documents (11)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- Notice regarding Q&A
- Other Recall Related Documents - Q&A
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice(Part 573) Supplemental
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report
- Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
Click a tab for more information.