- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 7 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 23 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 40 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 41 days ago
2014 Cadillac CTS
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Cadillac CTS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Cadillac CTS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
In cold ambient temperatures, the seat heaters in these vehicles can turn on automatically when the vehicle is remotely started. If a damaged seat heater ... Read more »
If the module experiences an electrical short, the vehicle could stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A seat that does not stay secured increases the risk of occupant injury in a vehicle crash. Read more »
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the transmission shift cable detaches while the vehicle is being driven, the transmission gear selection may not match the indicated gear and the vehicle ... Read more »
An inoperative windshield wiper system may decrease the driver's visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »