- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 5 days ago
- July 30: Cadillac SRX Headlight Assembly Not Defective, Says GM news | 19 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 24 days ago
- July 24: Cadillac CT6 Cars Recalled For Child Seat Restraint Issues recalls | 25 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 60 days ago
2014 Cadillac CTS
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Cadillac CTS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Cadillac CTS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the module experiences an electrical short, the vehicle could stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A seat that does not stay secured increases the risk of occupant injury in a vehicle crash. Read more »
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the transmission shift cable detaches while the vehicle is being driven, the transmission gear selection may not match the indicated gear and the vehicle ... Read more »
An inoperative windshield wiper system may decrease the driver's visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »