- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 19 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 25 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 45 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 76 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 80,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.