- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 16 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 74 days ago
1996 Cadillac DeVille
1996 Cadillac DeVille Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System14
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump10
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar8
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac DeVille Model Years
Curious how the 1996 DeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac DeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the DeVille.