- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 6 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- August 19: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Fails Nationwide Class-Action Bid news | 30 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 36 days ago
Cadillac Recall 00035: GM/Brake Hydraulic Control Leaks
2000 Cadillac DeVille
When the rear brake proportioning, antilock brake, traction control, or stability control feature is activated in some driving situations, the feature may not perform as designed.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some of these vehicles have internal fluid leaks in the brake hydraulic control unit.
- Dealers will inspect the ABS hydraulic modulator unit and if necessary, replace the hydraulic modulator.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.